Life just got a whole lot simpler with Selo Adjustable Frame!
Have you ever thought that maybe it would be nice to be able to install the Quadra+ riser door frame even quicker and a little simpler? Well, here you have it:
Screw-operated adjuster bolts that allow for a simpler and more secure Quadra frame installation.
Previously: insert packers, screw through frame, adjust quantity and thickness of packers to get the correct position, cut packers flush.
Now: screw to the desired position, then fix a screw straight through to secure it.
Here are just some of the major advantages of using the adjuster bolts:
- They make frame positioning simple once the doorset is in the opening.
- They have a 10mm limit to provide a physical indication if the gaps are fire compliant.
- Each bolt can be individually adjusted to allow for lining undulation.
- They make it easier when risers are tight for space.
- Access isn’t required behind the frame when used in conjunction with Quench.
- You can secure its place properly when you fix a screw straight through the middle into the lining.
- And of course, it eliminates the need for plastic packers, which makes it highly sustainable. ♻
To watch the Accurate Adjustable Frame bolts in action, click here